Teach in Korea
Korea is among the world's most popular destinations for ESL teachers because of its unique mix of being hyper-modern and ancient.
When you teach in Korea, you can experience the perfect balance of a modern lifestyle and having low living costs. So experience a rich Asian culture while you teach in Korea and save a lot of money while you do it.
Take a minute to review the salary and benefits only available to ESL teachers in Korea.
- Annual Salary: USD $18,000 to USD $30,000
- Free Roundtrip Airfare
- Free Housing (Single, unshared accommodations and shared accommodations)
- Paid Vacation: 2-5 weeks/year
- Pension Plan: 4.5% of your salary will be put into the national pension program, along with 4.5% from your employer. The full 9% will be refunded upon completion of your contract
- Medical Insurance (50% premiums paid by employer)
- Bonus: Equal to 1 month salary (at the end of the 1 year contract term)
- No recruitment charges