Follow these five simple steps to apply:
- STEP ONE – ONLINE APPLICATION?
- Once you have determined that you are qualified to teach English in Korea, fill out an Online Application.
- STEP TWO - INTERVIEW WITH THINKOUTSIDE
- After receiving your application, you will be contacted by a representative of ThinkOutside. The purpose of this interview is to discuss the available English teaching jobs in Korea and to help you decide exactly what type of ESL job would best suit your needs. ThinkOutside's trained representatives will consult you on your preference of student age, level of experience and location in Korea.
- STEP THREE - THE JOB SEARCH
- Think Outside's representatives will scour the job database for available English teaching jobs in Korea that meet your requirements. A representative will then contact you to supply you with a list of positions which most suit your needs. You will be provided with a description of the ESL job, a contract phone number, email address, details of the location and a Web site address.
- STEP FOUR - ACCEPTING THE POSITION
- Once you choose an English teaching job in Korea, Think Outside representatives will contact the school of your choice and put forth your qualifications. If your qualifications meet their needs, the Think Outside representative will set up an interview between you and the director of the school. If you are offered a position to teach English in Korea, continue on to Step Five. If you are not offered the ESL job, or if you decide not to take the ESL job, go back to Step Three and the ThinkOutside representative will help you refine or expand what you are looking for and help you find another position.
- STEP FIVE - SIGN THE CONTRACT
- If you are offered a position to teach English in Korea after the phone interview, the ThinkOutside representative will send you a copy of the employment contract. Send the signed employment contract to ThinkOutside along with the required documents for the E2 visa and let your journey begin.
For more information about English teaching jobs in Korea, contact us today.